It's been really great to have a team with such wide experience and new ideas.
Head of Operations, HOVEP, Welsh Government
After this first project, the-learning-crowd will be the first people we call.
Senior Consultant, International Schools organisation
I read the document from the-learning-crowd and am inspired!
Chair of Governors, Primary School, London
Welcome to the-learning-crowd
education • strategy • change
The team brings
- Wide range of high level skills
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- An extensive range and network of contacts as a further resource
- International experience
- Willingness to travel for new work
- High quality associates who frequently work together
the-learning-crowd is an 'umbrella organisation' for an extremely experienced group of educationalists, whose combined skills have been gained through working, both individually and together, throughout the UK and in many countries around the world.
People, schools, organisations and authorities choose the-learning-crowd because of the team’s commitment, enthusiasm, experience, dedication and loyalty to projects. The team is known for always developing really good relationships, ensuring a real understanding of project demands and remaining with projects through to conclusion.
We cannot list everything we do, but we especially provide specialist education support for:
- The design of new school facilities throughout the UK and internationally
- British International Schools overseas, including pre inspection preparation, strategic leadership visioning, standards, national curriculum CPD and supporting expansion schemes
- ICT visioning for schools, both in the UK and internationally
- Helping set up new schools: working with Free Schools, Academies, Multi Academy Trusts and International schools
- Senior Leadership training, strategic planning, Governance and....
So much more.......
the-learning-crowd is proud to have been appointed onto the EU Schoolnet Evaluation Framework to evaluate EU funded education projects across Europe.
Education Advisers to:
2013 National Construction Industry Awards 'Project of the Year (£5m-£50m) winner
2013 Education Business Awards - 'Best School Building'.