What We Do
the-learning-crowd ( t-l-c ) brings together an extremely experienced group of educationalists, whose combined skills have been gained through working, both individually and together, throughout the UK and in many countries around the world.
Together we have been supporting the effective design of new school buildings and ICT visioning projects from an education perspective for many years.
Whilst the team of Senior Associates all have an education background, every one has different skills and experiences.
We work extensively together on:
- Supporting the design process of new schools / extensions / refurbishment projects from an education perspective
- School Improvement
- Writing Education Design Briefs
- ICT visioning in schools
- Approaches to teaching and learning
- Leadership and management
- Coaching of senior staff and introducing coaching to schools
- Pre Inspection preparation for international schools
- Supporting bids and setting up of new schools
- Analysis on demand for school places
We work with:
- Schools (UK and International)
- Contractors and Developers (UK and International)
- Local Authorities
- Governments and non department Government Bodies